Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paper Balloons -new and restocked!



Aren't these just so adorable!? New colours of penguin balloons have been added :)

All the lovely paper balloons are now restocked and available for purchase. See all the balloons here!

Also, wonderful frauheuberg has posted about UGUiSU, check out this post. Thank you frauheuberg!
I love hearing from my customers, if you have any photos of the purchased items from UGUiSU please let me know ;)
I also would love to see and hear how you use paper goods and masking tapes as well!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I received my order this morning and I'm very satisfied !
    Thank you for your nice packaging :)

    Nilufer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Just when I thought they could not get any more charming! How delightful! Thank you so much for sharing these lovely balloons.
    Hope this finds you well!
    Cheers,
    a r i a n a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nilufer, I'm glad you are happy with your order!! Thank you for leaving a comment here, I'm very happy too :)

    Shokoofeh, Petit boheme, Thank you :)

    ariana, what a lovely comment to receive, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so cute! I will make a new order soon;)

    ReplyDelete