Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Items!


Today, I am so happy to introduce 7 new items that have been added to UGUiSU online store. All very simple but beautifully packaged items, proudly designed and manufactured in Japan! From top: Milk Bottle Cap Gift Tags, Natural Wood Wrapping Sheets, Five-Toed Silk Socks, Wax Coated Paper Drinking Straws, Yoshino Cedar Chopsticks, Woven Linen Rabbit Gift Set, and Choju-Emaki Historical Print Masking Tape Pair.

Hope you like them!

Also today, UGUiSU was talked about on Michi Girl by a super talented Tokyo based artist Ebony Bizys (her latest Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Zine is also on UGUiSU's recommended list)


Huge thanks to you Ebo-chan! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful new products--I especially love the woven rabbits! And you take truly lovely product photographs; they make the items even more nice to look at.

    Congratulations on your Michi Girl mention too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer, you are so kind!
    The woven rabbits are really cute, aren't they :)
    I always feel I need to re-photograph many of the items I have already taken and listed of, I want to improve :)

    ReplyDelete